ID-MARK - Photopolymer Resist Coated Aluminum and Polyester
ID-MARK sheets are photopolymer resist coated sheets of aluminum and polyester. The resist cures when exposed to UV and rinses away with simple tap water in the unexposed areas, leaving behind spot color graphic images.
Applications include signs, labels, plaques & awards, prototypes, nameplates, custom identification markings and more. Specialty ID-MARK photo-luminescent and retro-reflective substrates are available as well for use as safety and emergency signs for when the lights go out!
ID-MARK Fast Facts
- Material: Photopolymer Resist Coated Aluminum and Polyester Sheets with Adhesive Backing
- Finishes: 14 Color Combinations
- Sizes: 10" x 12", 12" x 20
- Thicknesses: 0.006", 0.007", 0.014", 0.025"
- Plaques and Awards
- Equipment Tags
- Panel Fronts
- Performance Characteristics: For Outdoor Use (if protected), Resistant to Chemicals
- Customer Portals